Stella & Chewy's Raw Coated Grass-Fed Lamb Recipe For Dog
Raw Coated Baked Kibble
Each high-protein, grain-free offering starts with responsibly sourced animal proteins (cage-free poultry, grass-fed beef, and wild-caught fish). Next, we gently bake our kibble resulting in a less processed, more nutritional kibble. Finally, each and every piece is coated with our own special raw goodness! The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
- Protein-rich baked kibble
- Coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw
- Grain, gluten, & potato-free
- Low carbohydrate diet (only 28% carbs)
- Organic fruits and vegetables
- Added probiotics for optimal digestion
- Rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat
- 65% pure animal ingredients and natural oils
- No ingredients from China
What Our Baked Kibble Delivers
Our protein rich Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Baked Kibble delivers high protein, grain-free kibble coated with our irresistible freeze-dried raw. The result is a special combination of pure raw nutrition and great taste that dogs are wild about!
The Feeding Guide
Fresh water should be available at all times. Optimal feeding amounts may vary with age, size, breed, and activity level. Please refer to the feeding chart below as an initial recommendation and adjust food amount as needed to reach desired weight goal.
Transitioning Your Dog
New Users: Sudden changes in diet, including overfeeding, can sometimes result in digestive issues. Always introduce any new food by slowly mixing with your current diet for the first 7-10 days, increasing the amount of Stella & Chewy’s while decreasing the amount of the other brand.